In Vitro Sensitization Assays
Non-animal Toxicology Testing
MB Research - In Vitro Sensitization Assays
In Vitro Sensitization Testing
- in vitro test method for dermal sensitization based on gene expression analysis of stimulated models of Dendritic cells
- GARDskin, GARDpotency, & GARDair
- Accepted in vitro assay for dermal sensitization screening by ECVAM
- Measures molecular reaction of specific peptides to possible sensitizers
- Using the 3D Reconstructed Human Epidermis protocol currently under review by ECVAM
- Measures IL18 production in epidermal keratinocytes
- For more information, see IVSA.
- Examines dendritic cell activation by quantifying changes in the expression of cell surface markers
(CD86 and CD54) in the human leukemia cell line THP-1
Tell Us About Your Project or Ask a Question
We are here to help!
Related Helpful In Vitro Toxicology Resources